< My LiveWave Blog: LifeWave Research Update #2

Sunday, August 14, 2005

LifeWave Research Update #2

Research Update #2 (With More to Come!)

Beverly Rubik, PhD.

An early look at a new study to be presented exclusively at the National Convention

Hear about the patches first hand from the Doctors and Researchers who have conducted the studies. All this and more at the Riviera Hotel, Las Vegas

Only at the National Conference:

Dr. Beverly Rubik is currently doing a study on how LifeWave Energy Enhancerâ„¢ patches affect heart rate and oxygen utilization under exercise conditions. She will discuss her research at the National LifeWave Conference in Las Vegas.



This research has not yet been published and will not be available for review except at the convention. It will be available on the website after published in a peer journal.

Bio on Beverly Rubik, PhD

Beverly Rubik, PhD, Director, Institute for Frontier Sciences; member of the original Advisory Panel to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Alternative Medicine and Panel Chair on Bioelectromagnetics; Editor, The Interrelationship between Mind and Matterfounding director of the Center for Frontier Sciences at Temple University. The Center facilitated global information exchange, networking, and education on frontier issues of science and medicine.



Dr. Rubik is considered the leading spokesperson for research in consciousness studies, subtle energies, and alternative and complementary medicine, frontier areas that challenge the dominant biomedical paradigm.



Trained as a biophysicist at the University of California at Berkeley (Ph.D., 1979). She has published numerous research papers and articles. Advisory board member of the Journal of Subtle Energies and the European Journal of Classical Homeopathy. Advisory board member to the John Templeton Foundation, the Society for Scientific Exploration (a professional scientific society), etc.



She is listed in Who's Who in Science and Theology and Who's Who in Science and Engineering. She has served the MacArthur Foundation as a nominator of fellows.



Look for our next research update coming soon! Learn about 5 more major research papers at the National Convention from well noted and respected Scientists/Researchers: including

Dr. Dean Clark, D.C.

Dr. Lauren DeRock, DVM

Dr. Homer Nazeran

Dr. Reenah McGill, DOM., L.Ac. M.A.

Dr. Frank Shallenberger, MD

Only at the National Convention You Say????

Learn about this research at the conference. These papers will not be not available on our web site for up to 6 month due to peer review publication requirements.

Come to the convention, enhance your knowledge, and learn new ways to promote your business using these studies.

Look for many specials. Save on Energy Enhancer, Rest Quiet, and Okalani Water

The excitement builds as new horizons open for us all!

There are just under 40 studies completed, being written up for publication, or in the process of being completed.

New studies are starting up.

The studies have been independently conducted by a highly respected group of researchers.

The research is being conducted across the US (and even internationally).

The studies are being or have been submitted for peer review in professional journals.

As they are accepted for publication, we are permitted to update you on the results.

The results have been excellent in every case.



This new data/research will open many new opportunities to the LifeWave Distributors.

You will be able to make new broader claims on current products that will give you new opportunities.

New products will come to market faster.

Tie this research in with the new international markets opening up and you have an extraordinary opportunity to grow with LifeWave.

(Remember, every new Distributor must be placed in someone's downline! What a great new opportunity for all our members of the LifeWave Team. The new research and international launch are going to strengthen all of us).

If you are not excited yet, the new papers being presented at the National Conference will really get you up and going. You will quickly realize that this opportunity is even more unique than we have been able to explain to you - up to now! Hear it first hand from the Doctors and Researchers.

This is a very exciting time for LifeWave and our members!

Join us at the National and realize the opportunities!

Build for the future!

LifeWave Support

7 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger MikeMc346 said...

Hi and hello there Mike Gunter, I get sidetracked easily these days. After spending many hours checking out websites looking for filesharing software related info. I decided to try some blog sites. I found much more usable and updated information on the blog related sites than the regular websites...this is very cool. I gotta get me one of these when I find the time. My site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com needed some updated info. After that, I thought I would check out some of the other kind of blog sites. Some are pretty cool. It's been fun. Thanks Mike Gunter, mike

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Memcco P2P said...

Hi and hello there Mike Gunter, I get sidetracked easily these days. After spending many hours checking out websites looking for mp3 music sharing related info. I decided to try some blog sites. I found much more usable and updated information on the blog related sites than the regular websites...this is very cool. I gotta get me one of these when I find the time. My site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com needed some updated info. After that, I thought I would check out some of the other kind of blog sites. Some are pretty cool. It's been fun. Thanks Mike Gunter, mike

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger chuck1480 said...

Hello there Mike Gunter. I was just checking around to find the very latest info on non-transdermal and just happened across your blog. It's true that LifeWave Research Update #2 isn't a match for my search, but it sure got my attention. Anyway, I'm glad to have come across your site while looking for non-transdermal related sites.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Memcco P2P said...

Nice blog site Mike Gunter. While searching websites looking for peer 2 peer related info, I decided to try blog sites. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks Mike Gunter, Mike

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger MikeMc46 said...

Nice blog site Mike Gunter. While searching websites looking for peer 2 peer related info, I decided to try blog sites. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks Mike Gunter, Mike

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Memcco P2P said...

Hi there Mike Gunter. You know some of these blog sites have more info on them than regular websites. I've been searching websites looking for mp3 music sharing related info, I decided to try blog sites. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and needed more substantive information I could use. Got sidetracked a wee bitl. Had fun though. Thanks Mike Gunter, Mike

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger sarah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs Web Blog Directory We Blog A Lot
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com