< My LiveWave Blog: LifeWave Advanced Training Seminars

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

LifeWave Advanced Training Seminars

ADVANCE TRAINING SEMINARS

What others are saying about the Advance Training Seminar

"Tremendous scope of explanation. Probably the best set of presentations ever. It was Informative, Entertaining, Creative, Professional, and Enthusiastic with lots of Direct Knowledge.

Having David present helped me really understand the patches
The 3-minute manager was a wonderful and empowering element to energize my efforts" --- Bob Lowenberg

"I Finally get it! Fabulous job of bringing the information and turning it into reality. I've been told, read and tried to explain the comp plan without ever truly understanding it myself - until now. There were many, many great things taught." Thanks, Kelly Stoochnoff

"I felt that the entire weekend was crucial to my future success in Lifewave. I know my understanding of network marketing has quadrupled as I now expect my business will do. I am very impressed with the entire team and Know their hearts are in the right place to manifest everything they have planned for us and us for ourselves." Cecelia Keeman

"The ultimate value of this weekend will be appreciated not just next week or the following week. this information will become the infrastructure of my business going forward. I now have the tools, the vision and the plan to begin my action steps. The impact of the training however was not only in terms of the "How" it was hugely emotional for me. Something inside of me is now is so hopeful, excited and touched." Thank you! Julie Isbey

Dallas....August 5 - 7

Harvey Hotel 972-929-4500

Ft. Lauderdale..........August 12 - 14

Wyndham Hotel 954-920-3300

Ask for the LifeWave group rate discount

Advance Registration up to 3 days before or at the door: $100

SCHEDULE

Friday: 7:00 pm welcome and free business presentation for prospects and distributors

Saturday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with 1 ½ hours lunch break and 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm

Sunday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm lunch provided

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs Web Blog Directory We Blog A Lot
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com