< My LiveWave Blog: A Golf Pro On LifeWave

Monday, July 11, 2005

A Golf Pro On LifeWave

"I have taught golf for almost 40 years around the world. I am a former PGA TOUR player, current Senior Tour competitor and I have published three books, one with James Redfield, author of 'The Celestine Prophecy'. A good golf swing is highly dependent on one's level of energy. The Life Wave patches ensure high levels of consistent energy not only throughout the round, but throughout the day as well. This technology is the best and most authentically effective that I've seen in all these years of involvement with professional sports. I recommend them to anyone who would benefit from enhanced levels of energy."

Larry Miller, PGA Life Member

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs Web Blog Directory We Blog A Lot
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com