< My LiveWave Blog: What LPGA Hall of Famer Joanne Carner Says About LifeWave.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

What LPGA Hall of Famer Joanne Carner Says About LifeWave.

“I use the patches every time I play and it makes a huge difference in my energy levels and my breathing. I feel like I am able to get more oxygen to my brain with very little effort because of the extra energy I get from the patches. I can concentrate and focus much better now, which is so important. I still have plenty of energy left over even after walking the 5 or 6 miles we walk in an 18 Hole round. My legs are not the least bit tired after playing; therefore I can practice even longer. I think they are amazing.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs Web Blog Directory We Blog A Lot
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com