< My LiveWave Blog: LifeWave Energy Patches: An Asset To A Retired But Active Major League Pitcher!

Friday, June 03, 2005

LifeWave Energy Patches: An Asset To A Retired But Active Major League Pitcher!

LifeWave Energy Patches: An Asset To A Retired But Active Major League Pitcher!

I wish the LifeWave Energy Enhancer Patches were around when I pitched for the New York Yankees. Can you imagine what my record would have been? My professional baseball pitching career ended because of lower back problems. I'm presently a Pitching Coach for the Baltimore Orioles and have to condition myself to maintain this position.

My son, who's a personal trainer, sent me some LifeWave Energy Patches which I began to use when I run 4 days a week and cycle on the other days. What I noticed is that I have more endurance, my time increases, and more stamina while running, cycling, and even when I pitch.
I had rotator cuff surgery 6 years ago, and since using the LifeWave Energy Patches, I can throw more pitches without as much soreness the next day. LifeWave is a safer, natural performance, enhancing approach to improving athletic ability without using other drugs and stimulants. I believe LifeWave would be a contribution to baseball.

Larry McCall, a former pitcher for the New York Yankees and Texas Rangers is now a Pitching Coach in the Baltimore Orioles Organization.

Editor's Note: Larry pitched in the major's for Texas and the New York Yankees. He played in the minors with New York, Baltimore, Cleveland, Toronto, and Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs Web Blog Directory We Blog A Lot
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com